Six Day Workshop | 36 CEs for Oregon LMTs
[includes 4 Communications/Ethics hours]
May 31-June 2, & June 7-9 | 10 am to 5 pm | $700
This foundational course is so unique that experienced Thai massage practitioners and instructors, along with those who are brand new to Thai bodywork, will find themselves engaging in an in-depth inspirational learning experience.
- Instruction in how to give a full body Thai massage
- Understanding of the layers of the physical body through Thai medicine perspective
- Examination of the sen lines, a unique understanding of our connection to movement
- Techniques for supine, prone and seated massage
- History, theory, and spirituality of Thai healing arts
- Daily Reusi Da Ton, Thai self care practices
- Daily traditional Thai healing arts spiritual practice
Jim is a member of the Naga Center Teacher’s Guild, a small international affiliation of Thai medicine instructors who have been trained to offer certain Naga Center courses.
Students who have studied with a Naga Center Guild instructor often have the opportunity to repeat any course already taken as an intern, with the same, or another Guild instructor for free or for heavily discounted rates. Additionally, students who have taken Naga Center foundational courses with any Guild instructor are able to take advanced Naga Center courses. All Naga Center Guild teachers have studied extensively with Nephyr Jacobsen.