This workshop is a condensed version of our Cupping Fundamentals workshop…but at a special student price. Class size will be limited to 8 students, and by the end of the weekend you’ll be able to add cupping to your bodywork toolbox.
Workshop material will include:
- safety for the client and practitioner
- effects of cupping treatments
- flash, stationary & sliding cupping
- two different treatment strategies for colds & flu
- balms & liniments for post treatment care
- incorporating cupping into your practice
As a treatment method, cupping is very safe, inexpensive, easy to learn, and very easy on the practitioner’s body. By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to safely, confidently, and effectively integrate cupping with whatever style of bodywork you do – Swedish, Thai, deep tissue, myofascial release, Shiatsu, lymphatic drainage…the possibilities and applications are endless.
No previous bodywork experience is necessary, pre-registration required. Workshop taught by Jim Madras, LMT #7853.